No products in the cart.
Students will work with a number of Smartphone apps and create short mobile-mentaries (mobile documentaries) and viral videos. A courses will include ideation, mobile storytelling, technical and filmmaking tips and advice in a hands-on session.
Students to bring their own pocket cameras, mobile and smart phones
Film Making Course Outline
- Film and edit video on the smartphone
- Produce video for social platforms
- Image dimension and aspect ratio
- Select the best gear and apps
- Learn shot patterns that simplifies video filming and editing
- Cut, Crop & Digital effects with your smartphones
- Learn How to Connect a Tripod and Microphone to Your Device
- Learn What Apps are Best for Video Production
- Learn the Art of Cinematography with your Smartphone
- How to Conduct an Interview.
- Composition & Framing
- Shot Sequencing
Mobile Journalism Course Outline
- Master the camera and the technology
- How to tell a visual story
- Learn the critical angles and shots for video sequences
- Basic lighting for interviews
- Story planning and scene storyboarding
- Learn how to produce NPR-style audio reports
- Video for live events
- Understand common edits
- Recording voice-over narration
- How to prepare and conduct interviews
- How to film VOX pops
- Capturing and building natural sound assets
- Videos are the easiest way to communicate.
- Video making leads to citizen journalism & Mobile journalism, It helps create jobs in different TV Channels & Online Portals.
- Sometimes talking about issues can be confronting but showing videos is easy way to get the message across.
- These videos will be send to International Film Festivals & creates a bigger impact.
- More girls will be interested due to the interesting concept when they see mobile phones and the gadgets.
IMPACT ON THEIR LIVES AFTER THE TRAINING
- Self confidence
- Tec savvy
- Will be able to make money