No products in the cart.
Students will work with a number of Smartphone apps and create short mobile-mentaries (mobile documentaries) and viral videos. A courses will include ideation, mobile storytelling, technical and filmmaking tips and advice in a hands-on session.
1. Videos are the easiest way to communicate.
2. Video making leads to citizen journalism & Mobile journalism, It helps create jobs in different TV Channels & Online Portals.
3. Sometimes talking about issues can be confronting but showing videos is easy way to get the message across.
4. These videos will be send to International Film Festivals & creates a bigger impact.
5. More girls will be interested due to the interesting concept when they see mobile phones and the gadgets.
IMAPACT ON THEIR LIVES AFTER THE TRANING
1. Self confidence
2. Tec savvy
3. Will be able to make money
The aim of the school is to experiment with the phone as a creative tool and to discover the capabilities of this innovative form of visual storytelling.
Orientation sessions at Smartphone Film School on 17th Feb 2016 by iSmart Films. Register yourself on https://goo.gl/GIQngP Classes will start from 20th Feb. Timing 5pm to 7pm.